Our Consulting Qualifications:
- Over 30 years of experience with cranes and related industries
- Helping clients win and settle legal cases
- Serving on the ASME crane code writing committee
- Serving on the ANSI Z133 committee
- Founders of and current advisors to CATS and Cranes101
On-site support is available to assess damages and to interview associated parties regarding the events leading up to the accident.
Utilizing all available photographs, depositions, recorded statements, etc., a determination is made as to the most probable cause or causes of the accident.
Expert Witness Testimony
We provide written reports, consultation and courtroom testimony as necessary to provide you with the best possible support.
“I do not believe we could have resolved the case without your services. Thank you again for agreeing to be our expert in this case. If we have any matters involving cranes or crane inspections or anything that you could be our expert, I will definitely call you first.”– Michael R. Lunsford, Attorney at Law
You can either call us at 508-966-4100 or provide your information below.